Followers

Pages

17 September 2014

#272- Vintage

Welcome back this week with Crafty Creations... you get me, Jaime, this week to get you started!  As the Challenge group owner, I am pleased to say we have added 3 new DT members.  This is always a fun time for us, as we get to get to know some of our challenge takers a whole lot better when we add them to the team.  We have had to say goodbye to some amazing ladies as well, whom will be greatly missed for their talent and fun they bring to our team! 

The winner of Stitchy Bear's prize for last week's challenge is #10...
Congratulations Jane!  Please contact ME to get your prize.

My top three favorites. 
 (really I have way more than three, but I made the rules so I guess I have to follow them...or not!)
Thank you all for being my inspiration!








Our generous sponsor this week is Whiff of Joy Stamps with this sweet rubber up for grabs...

For your chance to win all you have to do is create something
  VINTAGE 
this time around.

Now to bring on the DT and all their glorious work...

Willeke-New DT make sure to give her some love!









Dorothy-New DT make sure to give her some love!

Barb-New DT make sure to give her some love!




Now it is your turn to show us your Vintage...


8 comments:

  1. Thanks very much for picking me as the winner! I'm away from home at the moment so will email you when I get back on Friday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am on vacation this weekend, so I will get back to you Tuesday...

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous DT Creations for a fabulous new challenge, Thanks so much for choosing mt card in the top 3 and congrats to the other winners.
    hugs Louise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for choosing me as part of the Top 3. *U*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for choosing me as Top #! Am wearing my badge proudly! Great work from the team on the vintage theme!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, gorgeous DT work and a wonderful variety of styles! Thanks you for a fantastic challenge, I really had fun with this one!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Found your blog recently, a style that I love working, Vintage! Lovely DT creations and couldn't help playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the vintage looks-so beautiful and the box with the silent cinema ladies caught my eye:)

    ReplyDelete