Followers

Pages

27 February 2013

Challenge #211


We are back this week with a fun new challenge for you.  Which some of us found challenging (myself mainly).  It is to CASE/ re-invent YOURSELF.  We are excited to announce that our new DT members will be joining us with next week's Challenge.  Thanks to all that showed interest!  It was and always is a hard decision to pick only a few from all you wonderfully talented people!

This week our sponsor is Whiff of Joy.  Got to love all the cute new stamps and products they have in store for you.  Make sure to check out all their fun stuff at the Whiff of Joy Store!
The prize this week is
Now on to the re-invented creations from the DT and GDT!

GDT Ruby case herself with this

to get this

Lindsey cased from this
To get this
and from this
to get this.

Juelmarie's 

Juelmarie cased this::

Jaime cased this
to get this


Evelina cased this
to get this



Make sure to link your creations below and to be eligible for this week's prize you need to blog both your new and your old creations.  

8 comments:

  1. Hi Crafty Creations team, many thanks for showcasing my creations amongst your fabulously talented ones this past month, it's been a pleasure to contribute to your challenge blog, many thanks for having me! Ruby x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a pleasure to have you Ruby. You are one crafty Lady!

      Delete
  2. What does CASE yourself mean? I'm making guesses based off what I see here but am not sure. I'm not really up to speed on crafty lingo :x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To take something you have previously done and re-invent it or make it similar.

      Delete
  3. Fun challenge! I have to go back to figure out how to find my original card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for this fun creation challenge - I placed both the older one and the new one with one posting - I hope that fits the bill - I have one done - possibly will do the next one too! Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI Jamie -

    I sent two emails - the second one has my snail mail address - thank you very much for the lovely win - have a wonderful day everyone.

    ReplyDelete